- Give thanks to God for all he has done through Pillows-of-Love! We enter His gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise! (Psalm 100:4) We are so grateful for His guidance and blessing on this ministry. We give thanks to Him and praise His name, for He is so good.
- Pray that POL will always put God first. Pray He will keep His arms wrapped tightly around this ministry, and that we will never stray from His will. Pray we will hear his voice saying, "This is the way; walk in it" (Isaiah 30:21). Ask that we will always fix our eyes on Jesus (Hebrews 12:2).
- Please pray for unity and wisdom for our Board of Directors. Please pray that we will build this ministry like a wise man who builds his house on rock (Matthew 7:24-25). Pray we will glorify God in everything.
- POL currently has numerous volunteer needs: assistance with administrative needs, fundraising opportunities, marketing, Volunteer Center staffing, Shelter deliveries, etc. We are also seeking several individuals who can assist us with grant writing. We pray for God to bring these people to us, and for His perfect will and timing. We know we can confidently approach God with this; if we ask anything according to His will He will hear us. (1 John5:14)
- Pray that we will trust in God with regard to our fundraising efforts. Proverbs 28:25 says, "He who trusts in the Lord will prosper". Please intercede on our behalf that we will trust fully in His provision and that He will provide everything we need. We ask to trust in the promise of 2 Corinthians 9:8 "God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things, at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work".
- PRAISE!! The Lord has provided space for a Volunteer Center in Palmyra, PA. We rejoice in this blessing and pray it will always be a place filled with His Spirit.
- Finally, please pray for the women and children who receive the pillowcases. Pray that a seed will be planted and that they will find a peace that surpasses all understanding through a relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.